Umd Reslife Agreement

Please note: The summer apartment contract will be available on 5 March 2019. If you have any questions, please contact us at or (301) 314-2100. Thank you. Any student interested in on-campus accommodation must submit an agreement on campus living and food through the Department of Campus Life. To apply, you will need to create your directory ID and password. Once you have your identity card, you can apply for accommodation by completing the accommodation contract online. Please read the specific instructions below. Questions can be directed to resident life assignments and public inquiries staff at (301) 314-2100 or New first-year students who submit the on-campus accommodation and dining agreement from the fall semester through May 1 are guaranteed a dormitory. You can only submit the agreement once. If necessary, you should request changes to your housing contract by sending an email to the Department of Residential Life under Please include your full name and university id (UID) in all correspondence.

They are assigned to premises according to the order of the date of transmission of the contract. You can deposit the accommodation contract before confirmation of registration and terminate it without penalty before July 1st. Scott D. Home > January 2020 Housing Outlook >Letter to Students and Parents Dining Services offers plenty of opportunities for campus dining, including a number of culinary stations, restaurants, cafes and fast food sites, franchises, convenience stores and much more. Vegan and vegetarian selections are available. Maryland Hillel also offers a kosher menu…