electric guitar, tuned F, Bb, Eb, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb and Eb (low to high) or to customer’s
- 3-piece hard rock maple, graphite reinforced through-body neck, with an ebony 24-fret
- Alder body with a maple top.
- Extended scale length for a clear and defined low end with superb overtones.
- Features an ABM bridge with fine-tuners, and a locking nut.
- One custom-wound Lundgren humbucking pickup.
This is the guitar used by Mårten Hagström and Fredrik Thordendahl of Meshuggah.
Even without the celebrity endorsement, I still would have lusted after this one.
Wonder how hard it is to learn to play? Then again, I probably should be a little
more proficient with the 6-string version first.